Wednesday 10 February 2010

Survivors Series 2 Episode 3 & 4 Reviews

So I missed out last weeks review of Survivors. But since episodes 3 and 4 kinda work together, I thought I would review them together. It kinda felt like a movie with these two episodes as they linked together really well. The first of the two episodes (ep. 3) was pretty good and left off with a kind of cliffhanger.

The episode finishes where it left off, and sees the whole group reunited after Abby finds them. The whole episode revolves around Samantha and her idea of imprisonment. Towards the end of the episode Greg and Tom end up being imprisoned in a coal mine. I do not want to go into the ins and outs of the third episode as quite a lot happened and its hard to remember. Plus I don't want to spoil it for those who may not have seen it.

Anyways, the fourth episode lifts off from the end of the third and revolves all around the coal mining place where many survivors have been rounded up and turned into slaves. This episode has quite a lot of action as well, and quite a lot happens so I won't go into it too much. But the ending was very good, and sets the last two episodes up nicely.

I can't believe the series has gone this quick already and that the final two episodes are here. I actually am excited to see the rest and hope that the BBC don't pull the plug on this series. Anyways here is a clip from the next episode airing next Tuesday at 9PM on BBC One.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they make a third series...

24/7 Entertainment said...

Me 2!

Post a Comment