Saturday 24 July 2010

Last.Fm Top 10 Artists + Songs Of The Last 7 Days

I haven't done a chart of my Last.fm in ages, so here are my top 10 artists and songs of the last 7 days. If you are on Last.fm please add me: http://www.last.fm/user/Twenty4SevenE and come and send me a message.

Top 10 Artists
1. Ciara
2. The Saturdays
3. Lightbulb Thieves
4. N-Dubz
5. Girlicious
6. Kylie Minogue
7. Andra
8. Roscoe Dash
9. Vanessa White
10. Electrik Red/Una Healy

Top 10 Songs
1. Ciara - Get It Girl
2. Lightbulb Thieves - Work It Out
3. Ciara - I Run It
4. The Saturdays - Unofficial
5. The Saturdays - Deeper
6. Ciara - Hard In The A
7. The Saturdays - Wordshaker
8. The Saturdays - Open Up
9. N-Dubz - Playing With Fire (Ft. Mr Hudson)
10. Ciara - One More Dance/Ciara - Ride (Bei Maejor Remix)

So what are your most favourite artists/songs of the moment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment