Saturday 24 July 2010

Watch: Olly Murs - Please Don't Let Me Go Video

X-Factor runner-up Olly Murs, has just premiered the video to his first single 'Please Don't Let Me Go'. I will admit that I was not a fan of Olly Murs on the show and didn't want him to win, but looking back on it, I kind of think he should have. Either way, he got a record contract and here we are. So what is the track and video like?
To me he sounds very Will Young-ish (not necessarily a bad thing), but the track is a proper corker. It is really catchy and a cool summer song that I hope does really well. The video is quite good aswell and lets put it this way,  the video was released on YouTube yesterday and has racked up 70,000 views, whereas X-Tina's new video has only had 7,000 views and was released a good few days ago. X-Tina has definitely lost it!!
Anyways check out the vid below:


What did you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment