Friday 5 February 2010

Check Out 24/7's Current Top Tracks!

Every now and then I update 24/7's Current Top Tracks. This is a feature that is situated on the right hand side of the blog. It looks like an iPod and allows you to listen to my top tracks of the moment. I have decided to do a feature where I talk briefly about my top tracks and why I have chosen them. So here goes:

  1. Sabrina Washington - OMG: This is one of the newest tracks that I can't stop playing. I am such a big fan of Mis-Teeq so when I heard Sabrina was coming out with material I was pleased. And this song exceeded expectations.
  2. Fantasia - Even Angels: I am in love with this song now. I was never a fan of Fantasia's music but she has really turned me into one with this single song.
  3. Gabriella Cilmi - On A Mission: I am not a big fan of Gabriella either but this song cements her come back and I can't wait for the rest of the album.
  4. Jennifer Lopez - What Is Love?: This leaked last year but I discovered it recently and it is just so catchy.
  5. Monica - Everything To Me: The latest single from Monica. I am anticipating her new album and this single is one of the reasons why. She just has some great material.
  6. Nicole Scherzinger - By My Side (Ft. Akon): This is quite an old leak but is the latest leak I believe. I have really grown to like this song.
  7. Sugababes - Miss Everything: This song is easily one of the best from Sugababes newest album "Sweet 7".
  8. Gabriella Cilmi - Hearts Don't Lie: This song is the latest leak from her upcoming album "Ten". I have grown to like this song aswell.
  9. Jennifer Lopez - Everybody's Girl: The latest song from Jennifer Lopez. I have grown to like this and listen to it everyday now.
  10. Esmee Denters - 007 On You: The latest leak from Esmee and it is a really good song so I have been listening to this a bit as it is fresh in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment