Friday 5 February 2010

Stay Tuned...

Hi everyone,
I am currently updating posts. Sorry if there has been a lack of updates but to be honest not that much has happened recently.
I am in the middle of writing a few album reviews as well as the Survivors episode review. I am also writing about the different eras of Beyonce which takes a bit of time. I am working on another post called "Do You Remember?" which will look at a specific artist/band and will look at their hits and what they achieved. Please keep visiting and when there is anything worth updating be sure to see it here.

Thanks for the support :)

NOTE: The blog has exceeded over 6000 views in a month which I think is good. Yesterday I doubled my viewers so I hope t achieve the same thing and continue with the success. Thanks for visiting and please do bookmark this site and come back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment