Friday 5 February 2010

Monica "Still Standing" Release Date Set

Monica's sixth studio album "Still Standing" has finally been given a proper release date. With the success of "Everything To Me" I can't actually see this date being pushed back with a bit of luck.
Anyways the date has now been officially confirmed for March 23rd 2010. I am not sure if this counts for everywhere as the UK date is still noted down as 8th March 2010.
Hopefully a tracklisting and official album cover will be released sometime soon as I am really anticipating this album and can't wait to see what has made the cut.
I was glued to watching her reality TV show "Monica: Still Standing" on BET and ever since I have been obsessed with this project.
When more news becomes available I will let you all know :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment