Friday 9 July 2010

Alesha Dixon Sophomore Album News

To kick off some blogging after so long, I have some news on former Mis-Teeq member Alesha Dixon's second album. The album is to be titled 'Unleashed' and the first single coming from the album will be premiering very soon.
The first single has been confirmed as 'Drummer Boy' and will be released towards the end of August/beginning of September.
She recently posted a video message on her official site, in which she said the following:
"[I'm] really excited about the new record. Time is ticking but we're getting there and we're nearly ready to come with the album.
[We're] just mastering it, mixing it [and] making it as good as it can be for you guys. I'm really excited, I hope you guys are as well.
Look out for the new single 'Drummer Boy' when it drops at the end of August [or] beginning of September. I'll keep you updated! I'm off to LA in a couple of weeks to shoot the video with Ray Kay which is exciting!"
I am really looking forward to this single and album and hope that it is as good as her previous material. What do you guys think of this news?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment