Friday 9 July 2010

Listen: Natasha Bedingfield's 'Touch' & 'Speechless'

I was not aware that I didn't post about Natasha Bedingfield's new tracks. Touch was the first song that was released on iTunes randomly to give fans a taster of what to expect from Bedingfield's upcoming album. Speechless was then leaked, and I am unsure whether this is taken from new or old recording sessions. Either way, both of these tracks bring something different and make me love Natasha Bedingfield all over again. Check out Touch first:

'Touch'

This is a very good dance song which as usual comes with some great Natasha Bedingfield lyrics. I absolutely love this song and think that it will do wonders for Natasha. She is currently filming the video to this track, so I can't wait to see how that pans out. 4.5/5

'Speechless'

The usual type of Ballad from Natasha. However it boasts more than that. The lyrics are beautiful and her voice is wonderful in this song. My excitement for a new Natasha Bedingfield is soo high now. 5/5

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment