Friday 9 July 2010

Ciara 'Basic Instinct Mixtape' Coming Soon

According to Ciara's official site, her Basic Instinct mixtape is coming soon. It's going to have to be real soon if she releases it before the album's release date of August 17th. Usually mixtapes appear before an album, so I am expecting this to drop very soon (If it is actually going to drop that is). Remember Ci-ci's promise of a Fantasy Ride mixtape. Well that never stuck, so what makes everyone think this will happen. Only time will tell. But either way, it best have some good material on it, because right now, I'm not feeling this as much as I thought I would.
That's not to say that I hate 'Ride' but I thought she would be coming a bit better than this. On the contrary though, I absolutely love 'Blauw' so if that is from her recent recording sessions, then please put it on the album Ci :)

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment