Friday 9 July 2010

Charice Confirmed For Glee Season 2

This is fairly old news but I haven't been around to post it, so in case you guys missed this news. It was confirmed by Charice herself that she will be appearing in the 2nd season of Glee.
I'm not sure how I feel about this news because I love Glee and I just think that the show will not better itself by adding more to the cast. I love the cast how they are at the moment so a new addition might kill the show a little for me.
However, I can't really say anything until I actually see Charice in action.

EDIT: This post has achieved a lot of controversy and the original post got took way out of context. When I originally posted this I was not sure how I felt. However, I am now rethinking my thoughts on the matter. I have actually said that I cannot give a proper opinion until the show airs. So for now, we just wait and see. To be honest, this news doesn't need as much controversy as some people made it cause. But thanks for all of your opinions and posts. But please do not spread negativity around, as this is what caused controversy. Thank you.
And to clear up everything. I DO NOT have a problem with Charice and believe her to be very talented and have an amazing voice.

Glee returns for a second season on September 21st (it has now been confirmed).

What do you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

IMO,I think that if the show runs as it is for the second season - it will be in danger of becoming boring. Hence, I highly understood the adding of new cast members for recurring roles. Why? I think this time they need to expand the story of each lead cast members. This time tell their back stories more. In order to do this, then of course, they will need new casts that will have roles associated with the stories of the leads. I think the show doesn't want to be in danger of being shallow and then boring - if they just stick with what was in season one. That show should be evolving and growing to remain a hit! Now, I am not even in the entertainment production business, but I understood what the producers where thinking. I don't know why it is hard for others not to understand this. They question specifically the casting of Charice. And I think that is another story altogether. Why? Are people just looking down on her talent. For starters, she'll be the only real teenager there with talent to boot. And the girl actually auditioned! Meaning that the producers must have seen what she is capable of, as they cast her from thousands who auditioned. So that's right! People should just wait and see, before judging....
GaryB

Post a Comment