Friday 9 July 2010

Jason Derülo's 'What If' Music Video Trailer

Jason Derülo is set to release his fourth single taken from his self titled debut album. The fourth single is 'What If' and looks to be released at the end of this month. The video for the single has yet to premiere, however he has posted a trailer of the music video up on his official YouTube. Peek the video below:


The video looks like it will follow a particular storyline hence the trailer. The trailer looks really good and I expect something really good for this video, so I hope I am not disappointed. Will post the video when it is up. I expect that to be quite soon, so stay tuned!

UPDATE: The video has just premiered. Here is a link: http://www.myyearbook.com/jasonderulo.
Once an embeddable version becomes available I will post along with my review of the video. Enjoy!

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment