Wednesday 27 January 2010

Alexandra Burke's Fourth Single Announced...



So it has been reported that Alexandra Burke's fourth single from her album "Overcome" is to be "The Silence".
I'm not sure if it has been officially announced yet, but apparently this is to be the next single.
It is expected to be released around March, and Alexandra Burke has countlessly said she would like to see this as a single. So fingers crossed this happens.
This is hands down one of the best tracks from the album...if not it is the best track. I really hope this becomes a single and does really well because I think it deserves it. Well hopefully it gets confirmed soon. If it is confirmed I will update this post when I hear the news.

What are your views on this? Do you think this is the right single choice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment