Wednesday 27 January 2010

Pixie Lott Launching Her Own Clothing Range?



Pixie Lott is reportedly going to launch her own clothing range. She has teamed up with fashion designers "Lipsy" to create her own range.
She is supposed to be working on two looks which will be released ready for the summer.
Apparently the first look will be aimed at girls who want a vintage look, and the other will be for urban night out.
Pixie Lott has said that she would like to expand her horizons and venture into other things than just music, so I suppose this is the right direction to be going in. I hope she don't give up music and venture to other things such as acting as I like her music and don't think she will be right for anything else.

What are your views on this? Do you like Pixie Lott's fashion sense? Would you buy from her clothing range?

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I would definitely buy Pixie's range! I love her style and think it's a great idea :)

Post a Comment