Wednesday 27 January 2010

Final Harry Potter Movies To Be 3D!



As this blog is not solely a music blog and has the name "Entertainment" I came across some news that I thought I would post. Therefore let me get the news out straight away as its a corker.
Yes, you heard it correctly the final two Harry Potter films "Deathly Hallows Parts I and II" are going to be released in 3D.
This has now been confirmed by Warner Bros. whereas it was only a rumour before. The reason behind this is because of the great success of the 3D film "Avatar". Therefore Warner Bros has decided to release the remaining Harry Potter films in 3D. I think this is a good way to close the Harry Potter films and I think that some of the scenes will look amazing.
I, personally have never been to see a 3D film, but as soon as this comes out, I will be sure to watch my first movie in 3D!
The films are to be released separately, with Deathly Hallows Part I being released November 19th 2010 and the last film Deathly Hallows Part II being released July 15th 2011.

What do you think of this move? Would you prefer the films to be in 3D or not?

2 Comments:

Jordan said...

i have mixed reactions about this but mostly good but if they are exclusively 3D thin i will be unhappy.

24/7 Entertainment said...

I don't know about this, but I am looking forward to it.

Post a Comment