Wednesday 27 January 2010

Featured Artists: "The Saturdays" My Top 10 + Quiz!



So as I said earlier, I have updated this post so that I can continue with my featured artists post. I wrote a post the other day about The Saturdays. I will be continuing from that post. Firstly I will be writing a countdown of the top 10 tracks of The Saturdays followed by a short quiz.
Those who would like to take part in the quiz can give the answers in the comments. If you get all of the questions right then I will grant that person a request post in which a particular song, or artist will be chosen by someone and I will post it.
Firstly on to my top 10 of The Saturdays tracks:

-10. Chasing Lights-



-9.Set Me Off-



-8. Why Me, Why Now-



-7. Unofficial-



-6. Wordshaker-



-5. Work-



-4. Up-



-3. Deeper-



-2. Ego-



-1. Lose Control-



QUIZ
Now onto the quiz. You need to get all 5 correct in order to win. Please post your answers in the comments thanks! :)


1. Name all five members in The Saturdays (First name and surname included).


2. Name all five singles from The Saturdays debut album "Chasing Lights".


3. Who are the youngest and oldest members of The Saturdays and how old are they?


4. Which two girls from The Saturdays used to be in S Club Juniors/8?


5. A particular artist recorded the demo for "Why Me, Why Now". Who was that artist?

8 Comments:

jordan said...

wow thats hard without cheating but i think number 4 is vanessa and rochelle

Jordan said...

that comment was wrong :(

24/7 Entertainment said...

Haha keep trying :)

Ryan said...

01. Una Healy, Mollie King, Frankie Sandford, Rochelle Wiseman, Vanessa White

02. If This Is Love, Up, Issues, Work, Just Can't Get Enough

03. Vanessa and Rochelle are the youngest at 20
Una is the oldest at 28

04. Frankie and Rochelle

05. Alex Cartana

24/7 Entertainment said...

Wow! Ryan that is correct.
If you want to request a post or anything then please let me know.

Ryan said...

umm thanks :D :D

can you please find and post Mis-Teeq's ''Eye Candy'' and Katerine Avgoustakis's ''Overdrive'' albums?? i can't find those two ANYWHERE!!

oh, and I'd love to know your Top 10 of Girls Aloud's songs, if you like them, lol

thanks a bunch!! it wasn't so hard though :p

24/7 Entertainment said...

Haha I will definitely take a look for those albums. I have Mis-Teeq's Eye Candy which I love so I will defo post that for you. It will be sometime soon because I am busy. And in a separate post I will give my Top 10 Girls Aloud songs aswell :)
Thanks for doing the quiz. It makes my job of running this blog more fun when you do the quiz :)

Ryan said...

lol yeah keep it up with the quizzes! i love doing quizzes lol

and thanks...

Post a Comment